Who can enter the Awards?
Anyone in South Africa who is making a difference can enter. Our judging criteria make it possible for companies, organisations, NGOs, CBOs, Municipalities and individuals to compete against each other. All entrants are encouraged to tell us how their work, organisation or product meets the Eco-Logic judging criteria.
What are the Eco-Logic Awards?
These Awards, initiated by the Enviropaedia and judged by a panel of highly respected, environmentally aware individuals, investigate, recognise and reward the South Africa’s best eco- products, services and organisations. Every product or service you buy has an environmental impact.
The Awards encourage consumers to support the people, products and projects that are making a positive difference to sustainable development and South Africa’s green economy through the conscious use of consumer spending power.
We encourage and enable consumers to look for and purchase quality products and services that have been produced with most care for and least damage to the Earth and its eco-systems.
What are the benefits of winning or being shortlisted?
Previous winners report that winning (or even being shortlisted for) an award has:
- Increased sales of environmentally responsible products and services.
- Increased public awareness of social and environmental activities
- Increased staff morale
- Impressed potential sponsors and investors
- Prestige and recognition from media and peers Network
How do I enter the Awards?
To enter, complete the online entry form, OR download the entry form in a word document, complete it and email it to us.
TIPS FOR ENTRANTS
- Make sure you complete all required fields.
- Ensure that you give the name of a contact person who is your spokesperson.
- Take time to write a strong introduction, as this could be used for publicity purposes should you be shortlisted!
- Provide us with your website and Social Media details so we can follow you.
Can I submit the same project in multiple categories?
Yes. You can enter your project in more than one category, as long as it meets the criteria for each category entered. You will need to send in separate forms and motivations for each entry.
Is there an entry fee?
No. Entering the Eco-Logic Awards is free, thanks to our generous Eco-Sponsors.
Where can I get more information about the Eco-Logic Awards?
Email us at The Enviropaedia (email@example.com) or call us on 0861 000 810 for further information.