The judging criteria evaluate the motivation and quality of thinking and behaviour, focusing on how these positively or negatively affect our Earth.
- Quality counts more than quantitative measures that indicate how much saving or improvement was achieved. This approach levels the playing field between small and large players.
- Each entry will be judged on the following 7 Principles or ‘Roots’ of Eco-Logic:
The seven Roots of Eco-Logic form the judging criteria for the Eco-Logic Awards. We assess how a project/ initiative/ Eco-champion:
- Minimises harm to the Earth/ Benefits the Earth? (20 points)
- Supports long-term sustainability? (10 points)
- Embraces Holistic thinking? (10 points)
- Shows care and consideration for others (Ubuntu)? (10 points)
- Is of high quality and ethical standards? (20 points)
- Demonstrates Innovation/ vision? (10 points)
- Reflects Wisdom by being both intelligent and generating a positive emotional impact ( smart + feel-good) (20 points)
While the above provides a maximum of 100 points – the advantages and benefits of becoming ‘an Eco-Logical human being’– are limitless!